Partners In Tech Services, Inc. ATM Service Technician in Albany, New York
We are working with Many National Firms that Specializes in ATM & Bank Branch
Our Technicians will perform tasks from adding OS Upgrades, Software Upgrades,
Adding memory thru complete installs of equipment at various banks in the NY/NJ, New
England, Mid-Atlantic region.
Some essential functions of this position include:
- Maintain devices independently
- Assist in simple and complex installations
- Provide technical assistance to other team members
- Escalate and resolve issues when appropriate
- Engage in team meetings to drive performance improvements
- Achieve monthly service performance metrics
- Use of various hand and power tools; use of ladder
- Take complete ownership of the service call while on-site resolving issues
following call handling and call closure procedures consistently, and promoting a
high quality of service. Prioritize calls and act decisively on behalf of the
- Follow-up with customer to ensure call completion
- Meet fill rate requirements, maintain parts inventories and anticipate parts
required to meet or exceed goals
- Assist in inventory management for the Service Technician team
- 3-5 years of experience in ATM Service Field is required along with strong
electromechanical troubleshooting ability.
- Strong PC and TCP/IP diagnostic skills are required
- Ability to navigate the Internet and internal documentation to locate solutions
- Understanding of MS Windows functionality, and PC hardware troubleshooting
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematics
- Must be open to change and act as an early adopter of new technology
- Must display a strong sense of urgency, maintain a professional presence and
demonstrate business acumen.
- Risk management and organizational skills desired
- Ability to function in a team environment,
- Demonstrate the ability to receive direction from and provide assistance to other
- Demonstrate initiative, escalating and resolving issues at the service call level
- Strong customer service skills needed
- Maintain positive interaction with the customer during a service call
- Attend customer meetings and conducting customer training, as needed (i.e.
- Strong selling skills, including the ability to identify and suggest basic and
complex system enhancements to customers when appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to at all time
- Adhere to dual control policies at all times.
- Service ATM sites as required and scheduled, including special situations and
malfunctions as necessary.
- Complete and distribute all necessary paperwork and reports as directed.
- Report problems and/or incidents immediately to Dispatch, Operations Manager,
and/or General Operations Manager accurately complete incident reports as required.
- Must own & be able to safely operate a motor vehicle
- Perform thorough and accurate equipment inspections daily both prior to and
immediately after use.
- Work harmoniously and effectively with fellow employees.
- Prioritize and organize work assignments.
- Analyze and resolve problems and exercise good judgment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required. Previous ATM Technician; route and/or
customer service; or Military experience preferred.
- MUST HAVE FULL COMPUTER TECHNICIANS TOOLS AND POWER DRILL &and BITS
- Must have a valid drives license.