J&J Family of Companies Commercial Execution Manager (CMF) – East – DePuy Synthes Sales in Albany, New York
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world is recruiting for a Commercial Execution Manager to support the East territory covering from the North Eastern US down to Florida.
DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we have created one organization with a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive healthcare solutions.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Commercial Execution, the Commercial Execution Manager will be responsible for partnering with the AVPs and sales consultants to: 1) Drive specific business initiatives (ie NPIs) within a specific geographic area and 2) Ensure that overall strategic and tactical plans of the respective business units are met. This role will require close collaboration and partnership with Marketing and Sales Leaders.
The Commercial Execution Manager will:
· Partner with AVP's to ensure the strategic and tactical plans of the business unit are met: headcounts, prof and sales education, etc.
Establish a cadence for connecting with AVPs/RMs to communicate business initiatives, strategy and needs.
Ensure business initiatives and strategy are communicated down to the sales consultants.
Gather the collective voice of the sales team and be the advocate of their needs to commercial leadership.
Partner with sales and marketing teams to support customer facing activities aligned with the initiatives. i.e. customer visits, professional education events, industry meetings.
Assist sales teams in identifying opportunities to support revenue growth focused on initiatives.
Collaborate with marketing (upstream and downstream), R&D, clinical, professional and sales education to provide VOC to the respective teams.
Be responsible for awareness and understanding of what resources (included resources, processes, tools or technology) are available for the sales force and assist in the execution of those resources.
Provide competitive intelligence updates to leadership.
Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
Build and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders.
Note: Initiatives will change with business needs and additional duties may be assigned.
· A valid Driver’s License in one of the fifty (50) United States is required.
· 5+ years proven experience in healthcare industry sales is required.
· Previous experience in orthopedics strongly preferred.
· Previous managerial or leadership experience strongly preferred (ie as a Manager, Team Lead, Leadership Development Program, etc).
· Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset are required.
· Strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation are required.
· Excellent organizational, leadership, managerial and motivational skills are required.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities are required.
· Experience leading cross-functional projects/assignments/initiatives is required.
· Candidates must be located within 90 minutes of an airport within the geography.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-New York, North America-United States-Georgia, Latin America-Uruguay-Florida, North America-United States-District of Columbia-Washington, North America-United States-Massachusetts, North America-United States-North Carolina, North America-United States-Virginia, North America-United States-South Carolina, North America-United States-Tennessee
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)