CHA Consulting, Inc. Executive Assistant in Albany, New York
CHA Consulting is seeking a highly qualified candidate for the role of Executive Assistant in our Albany, NY office. This position will work to efficiently and effectively manage the administrative operations for the Chief Executive Officer and Chief of Staff. The selected candidate must be able to handle a high volume of work, a wide variety of administrative & support tasks, and will possess sound judgment along with exceptional planning capabilities.
* Manages an extremely active calendar of appointments that includes internal and external meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and business related travel;
* Arranges complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas;
* Prepares materials for the CEO s meetings;
* Regularly keeps the CEO informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities;
* Assists with the coordination of quarterly Board meeting packets;
* Completes expense reports;
* Supports the coordination and set-up of annual, quarterly, and as needed leadership and company-wide meetings and conferences;
* Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures;
* Assists with the CHA office upkeep, including office supplies, technology needs, and office equipment.
* Provides additional support to other Executives and assists with company initiatives, as needed.
* Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience in senior executive administrator/assistant role in a corporate setting is required.
* Strong organizational skills that reflects the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
* Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with all level of staff and external clients.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong work ethic and the ability to be accessible outside of regular working hours for matters requiring timely attention.
* Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
* Ability to work with individuals with a variety of work styles and personality types.
* Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
* Must be a champion of the company s aspiration.
Employer's Job# 3983
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.