Tech Valley Talent .Net Application Developer in Albany, New York
Are you a Guru? Excited by what you do?* We have an 18-month project with our client in Albany, NY that requires an .Net Application Developer, Expert*
Day-to-Day Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Gather and validate of BI and reporting requirements
- Document requirements & solutions
- Perform Data profiling on the source systems
- Perform Source to Target Mapping between source system database and data warehouse target database
- Develop ETL transformations using the ETL tool SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Develop analytics and reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Develop complex queries using Transact-SQL leveraging analytic functions
- Perform necessary Testing
- Complete Documentation
- Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms - beyond that of a Programmer.
- 84+ Months-Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 84 months experience in building extraction and transformation of transactional data to drive data warehouse loads and end user BI as well as reporting requirements using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- 84 months experience in analytics and reporting using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- 84 months experience in complex SQL development leveraging analytics functions
- 84 months experience in internal and external stakeholder communications and outreach, including the development of presentations and other materials
- 12 Months of Experience in project work using Microsoft TFS
- 24 Months of Experience in programming using C#, MVC, ASP.NET, Entity Framework Core or EF 6, Web API, and web tools
- 24 Months of Experience in development using Agile/Scrum
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an Information Technology (IT) Professional Services firm located in Upstate NY’s Tech Valley, Saratoga County. We have over 10 years of experience and are founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation.
Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.