KeyBank Specialist - Fraud Charge Off in Albany, New York
Specialist - Fraud Charge OffinAlbany, NYatKeyBank
Date Posted: 10/17/2020
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: 555 Patroon Creek Boulevard Albany, NY
Date Posted: 10/17/2020
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
Essential job duties
• Primary focus is on execution within defined parameters with some expansion based on development. Roles at this level are responsible for routine operational and/or administrative work with little to no discretion and decision-making
• Administering defined procedures, analyses, tasks and report preparation while receiving explicit instructions for filing, recording, processing, servicing, recording, and/or organization of documentation associated with a product or process
• May assist in reviewing or ensuring proper documentation or procedures are used for basic activities
• This role covers a combination of staff within the areas of credit cards, retail banking, small business banking, consumer lending, mortgage banking, collections, recovery, origination, or auto finance and cover a broad range of responsibilities and duties
• Performs basic routine tasks assigned by manager with little autonomy. May provides service in relation routine billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints from customers.
• Completes work by following clear defined procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Required and/or Preferred Qualifications
• 0-1 years experiences with working knowledge of the business or general office skills
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent. College degree preferred
• Works well with others in a fully developed work team environment
• Open minded and adaptable to new ideas in a changing environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proven excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Good judgment and decision making ability
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Analytical, research and problem resolution skills
• Proficient in 10-Key, able to perform with a high degree of speed and accuracy.
• Comfortable navigating multiple computer systems and applications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Basic understanding of accounting principles
• Basic knowledge of banking policies, procedures, government regulations
• Basic understanding of loan documentation
• Proven ability to handle all monetary/ processing functions independently
• Basic knowledge/experience in multiple payment delivery channels; OLDS, Lockbox, ACH, wires
• Basic knowledge of banking policies, procedures and governmental regulations
• Ability to perform simple scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance functions
• Proven ability to handle high transaction volumes accurately
• Ability to meet production goals
• Proven ability to handle all customer service inquires and diffuse difficult customer situations independently
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent customer service skills.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.