Trinity Health Supervisor Food Services - Albany Memorial Hospital, Albany NY - Full Time Days in Albany, New York
Supervisor Food Services - Albany Memorial Hospital, AlbanyNY - Full Time Days
St. Peters Health Partners – St. Mary’s Hospital is a member of Trinity Health
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
We offer great Benefits including: Competitive Pay, Paid Leave. Shift Differentials, just to name a few.
Food is the best medicine!
It’s why St. Peters Health Partners foodservice professionals work tirelessly to ensure their facilities craft and deliver the freshest food to serve patients, staff, and visitors.
Our Supervisor of Food Service will:
- Lead and Supervise staff including all food and nutrition associates
- Ensure proper assembly , service of foods, sanitation and safety of service, in all utility areas of the department
- Ensure the safe and efficient use of resources
- Exemplify the core values of St. Peters Health Partners and LEAD by example.
- Act in a fair and professional manner at all time
- Adhere to SPHP code of conduct
Our Skilled Supervisors also provide:
- Great Customer Service
- Display courtesy, tact and reasonable speed in performance of duties
- High School / GED
- Read, write and speak English at a minimum 6’th grade level. Follow written and verbal instructions and complete high school level computational skills.
- 1+ year of experience as a Lead or Supervisor in the food Service industry
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Associates degree or specialized training/CDM or community college experience
- 3 + years hospital or nursing home experience
- Serv Safe
Please be aware for the safety and security of our colleagues and patients all new employees are required to undergo and pass all applicable state and federally mandated pre-employment screening requirements including:
- Relevant Background Check/s
- Drug Screen
- PPD / Tuberculosis Test
- Reference Check
We thank you for your interest in St. Peter's Health Partners and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Number: 00160869
Location: Albany, NY
Organization Name: St. Peter's Health Partners
Facility: SPNY - Albany Memorial Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift