The New York Foundling DSP in Ardsley, New York
Ardsley, NY, USA
Full Time 40 hours Saturday - Wednesday 7am-3pm Responsibilities include:
- Implement program plans for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Supervise individuals in a residential setting as well as during community activities.
- Observe and monitor individuals' progress toward developmental goals and complete daily progress notes.
- Administer medication.
- Assist with daily living skills, like food preparation and some housekeeping.
Transport individuals to and from medical appointments, family visits and community activities using agency vehicle. Requirements
High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have a clean and valid NY, NJ or PA driver’s license with 4 points or less.
- Prior experience working with adults with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- AMAP, SCIP, First Aid, and CPR certifications preferred.