Hannaford Lead Asset Protection Coordinator - Hannaford in Ballston Spa, New York
Lead Asset Protection Coordinator - Hannaford
Full/Part Time Status
11 Trieble Ave
Job Title: Lead Asset Protection Coordinator - Hannaford
Department: District General Office
This position requires travel through district 10 which is the Saratoga and Glens Falls markets. This posting closes on 11/21/2020
A Lead Asset Protection Coordinator is primarily responsible for preventing and deterring theft and limiting the loss of company assets/product in the store (s) to which they are assigned through best in class service, healthy business partnerships, profit analysis and investigations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee Asset Protection Coordinator schedules and activities in an assigned area.
• Assist Regional Asset Protection Manager in hiring Asset Protection Coordinators.
• Coordinate and participate in training of Asset Protection Coordinators.
• Review exception based reporting and report any findings to the Regional Asset Protection Manager.
• Assist with routine investigations under the direct supervision of the Regional Asset Protection Manager.
• Conduct low-risk internal interviews at the direction of the Regional Asset Protection Manager.
• All duties and responsibilities of an Asset Protection Coordinator.
• Lead and coordinate the efforts of a small group of Asset Protection Coordinators as assigned.
• Assist the Regional Asset Protection Manager with shrink reducing activities such as exception based reporting and other auditing functions.
• Oversee and complete internal investigations at the direction of the Regional Asset Protection Manager.
• Assist the Regional Asset Protection Manager with hiring and training new Asset Protection Coordinators.
• Perform others duties as assigned.
• New York State: Must have current New York State Security License or be able to obtain one (this will include successfully passing a required background check). Assistance in obtaining license provided. Maintain current security license throughout employment and provide documentation as needed to verify current status.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability and willingness to learn the technical requirements of the job.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work independently and make quick, sound decisions.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Have the ability to travel as required.
• Must meet minimum age requirements and pass a criminal background check.
• Lead Asset Protection Coordinators will work five, eight and a half- hour shifts and are allowed one weekend (Saturday and Sunday) off a month.
• Must work at least one Sunday per month.
• Must work two nights per week until at least 9:00PM. One of the nights needs to be a Thursday, Friday or Saturday; these nights will rotate every week.
• Work at least one day fulfilling the Lead responsibilities and may be assigned more at the direction of the Regional Asset Protection Manager.
• Needs to adhere to established retail guidelines as it pertains to breaks, meals, time off and vacation requests. Your Regional Asset Protection Manager has the right to modify or complete your schedule at any time.
• Must have sufficient visual acuity and audio capability to observe specific detail, such as selection of product and concealment, either via Closed Circuit TV or in person.
• Must have the mobility to respond quickly to front of store to apprehend shoplifters.
• Ability to use computers and other communication systems required to perform the job functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position.