CSC Optimum Holdings, LLC Telemarketer in Bethpage, New York
Job ID: 2018-20220
Location: Bethpage, NY
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Responsible for handling all inbound prospective customer inquiries and conduct outbound telemarketing activities to prospective customers with the objective of generating qualified leads that result in sales to New Customers .
Responsible for conducting outbound telemarketing efforts to existing customers in support of data validation and customer marketing programs.
* Responsible for handling all inbound prospect inquiries.
* Understands and communicates knowledge of all products and/or services.
* Responsible for determining qualification of prospect based on company guidelines.
* Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers and/or schedule appointments to attend sales/product/marketing presentations.
* Responsible for performing any and all administrative tasks & ensuring documentation is completed in a full and accurate manner.
* Responsible for meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis. Responsible for performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliant with policies and procedures.
* Key Measures of Success Include:
* Outbound call volume
* Data quality
* Lead generation & qualification
* Sales appointment generation
* Demonstrates professional salesmanship through the use of highly developed telemarketing techniques and effective presentation skills.
* Responsible for performing timely and accurate lead entry of each sales transaction made.
* Provides constant feedback to relevant departments regarding competitive information gathered.
* Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred
* 1+ years of relevant work experience in tele-sales/telemarketing
* Ability to work closely with other functional areas
* Articulate, with strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Basic PC / Keyboard skills required.
* Strong customer service skills
* High attention to detail, ability to multi-task with Strong communication skills
* High level of energy and commitment and desire to succeed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace
Employer's Job# 2018-20220
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.