The Sagamore Resort Cleaner/Housekeeping in bolton Landing, New York
lean rooms and other areas of resort, to provide excellent, friendly service to the Sagamore guests by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepares guestrooms for occupancy, assisting Room Attendants or providing full service as required.
- Completes pick-up rooms as assigned.
- Responds to guest requests appropriately; greet our guests warmly with a smile and calling them by name whenever possible.
- Depending on volume is responsible to provide Housekeeping services, referred to as "turndown", for an assigned number of guestrooms according to Sagamore standards.
- Responsible for making certain guestroom doors are locked after service and that all closets used during service are locked after use.
- Removes Room Service trays from guestrooms & notifies guest services for pickup.
- Completes other duties as requested.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)