SCO Family of Services NYC Shelters-Case Manager in Bronx, New York
Provides program information to consumers and owners related to rental assistance program benefits and requirements;
- Assisting consumers with employment opportunities
- Implementing job readiness training, educational and vocational skills to consumers
- Develop a work bank
- Implementing life skills sessions
- Collaborates with Case Manager Supervisor on other subsidy funds initiated
- Assists individual consumers and/or property owners in completing forms;
- Provides resident information through regularly scheduled briefing and workshop sessions.
- Coordinates high and medium risk cases with Housing Resources
- Provide tenant and landlord information through regularly-scheduled briefing and workshop sessions.
- Assembles information for the completion of forms for the preparation of reports.
- Organizes, maintains and purges various departmental and client files.
- Prepares and types correspondence, reports, forms, contracts and specialized documents from drafts, notes, dictated tapes, or brief instructions, using a computer.
- Proofreads and checks typed and other materials for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with departmental policies and regulations.
- Enters and retrieves data on a daily basis and prepares reports using a computer; establish databases; reviews such reports for accuracy and makes corrections as required.
/SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer/
Bachelor’s degree with some experience in housing counseling, business, real estate, accounting, housing authority or property management, or a related field.
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience providing the knowledge, skills, and abilities cited above preferred.
Job: *CASE MANAGER - 069
Title: NYC Shelters-Case Manager
Location: New York-Bronx-Morrisania
Requisition ID: 38875