Krispy Kreme Donut Corporation Production Manager - Commissary in Bronx, New York
The Production Manager provides support for the General Manager. They work to exceed customer expectations, foster an ethic of teamwork, develop staff members abilities & competencies, & achieve the financial objectives established for their assigned location. Their long-term objective is to develop their own skills towards becoming a General Manager.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand & implement procedures to maximize efficiencies & control variances in daily prod. of product & overall commissary performance
- Understand & implement commissary quality control procedures, including standards
- Coordinate production schedules to meet customer demands & minimize labor hours
- Inspect, troubleshoot, & assess any production or equipment problems
- Ensure all products meet Krispy Kreme quality standards
- Work w/GM to achieve business plan objectives & profitability as set forth in the commissary operating plan & in the established financial goals
Safety & Sanitation
- Demonstrate safety consciousness & promote commissary safety, e.g. shoes, floor cones, etc.
- Maintain a high level of commissary sanitation & cleanliness, e.g. cleaning schedules, training, etc.
- Oversee proper upkeep of commissary facility & equipment
- Assist the General Manager in recruiting, hiring, training, & dispute resolution
- Supervise all shift personnel
- Build a team of customer-focused employees & foster teamwork
- Demonstrate leadership in employee development, including that of Supervisor
- Assist in communicating to commissary employees & enforcing all commissary policies, standards, & practices
- Assist GM in completing & managing income and expense budgets, profit & loss, etc.
- Assist GM in completing required corporate reporting documentation, both financial & operational
- Manage company resources responsibly including, inventory control
- Manage financial duties
- Protect company assets
- Communicate & model company standards & policies
- Implement efficiently & effectively directives from commissary, corporate, & divisional management
- Develop & maintain commissary organization to promote efficient operations
- Interface w/corporate office personnel
Essential Skills & Experience:
- HS diploma or GED required
- Experience with sales, management, production, & customer service
- Strong communication, organizational, & leadership skills
- Pleasant disposition, sociable, accommodating nature, & enthusiasm
- Self-motivation, creativity, and adaptability
- Basic computer, telephone, & fax knowledge
- Must be available for full time (40+ hours/wk)
- Completion of Krispy Kreme sponsored training programs
- Must meet Krispy Kreme driving standards (three year clean driving)
- Pre-employment drug screen and (upon at least a conditional offer of hire) criminal background check are conducted.
Nonessential Skills & Exp.:
- Post Secondary Educ. strongly preferred
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands & work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Carrying - Writing - Bending - Stooping - Grasping - Standing
- Twisting - Sitting - Filing documents - Walking - Driving
- Sweeping - Lifting - Pushing/pulling - Using telephone & fax machine
- Communicating w/customers & co-workers
- Lifting up to 75 lbs. occasionally
- Physical activity is sporadic
- Involves periodic travel
Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements
- Must be able to meet requirements for a driver's license.
Apply online at
https://apply.jobappnetwo k.com/clients/18760/posting/4461054/en?utm_source=yahoo.com (see "Donut Factory Operations Manager")