Belcan HVAC Service Technician in Brooklyn, New York
HVAC Service Technician
Job Number: 284875
Description: A HVAC Service Technician job in Brooklyn, NY is now accepting applications. This is a contract position expected to last for 12 months with our key transportation industry client. To be considered, you must be a HS Graduate & have a Technical School diploma minimum. In this role, you will Provide direct technical support to diagnose faults, assesses failures, Test, troubleshoot and repair as required including parts replacement. You will Provide input for potential design enhancements that can be developed to improve reliability and Set up and conduct Engineering and Qualification tests.
• Diagnoses the cause of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning malfunction on Rail cars. Perform the repair and test. Provide completed work order documentation.
• Interface with Systems Engineering as part of a team to address technical issues that arise. Conduct Qualification, Engineering and Commissioning tests and provide post test analysis
• Work with the Customer, vendors, and internal engineering resources to identify root cause(s) of safety, reliability and operational concerns and issues
• Assist with designing, testing and implementing modifications designed to address technical issues and reliability improvements
• Assist Engineering and Tech Pubs with reviewing, verifying and validating R-179 Maintenance Procedures
• Occasional travel to Plattsburgh, NY
HVAC Service Technician Requirements:
• HS Graduate & Technical School diploma
• 1+ years of experience preferred, but we will accept entry level candidates who have a strong desire to learn on the job.
• HVAC Experience needed
If you are interested in this HVAC Service Technician job in Brooklyn, NY please apply via the "apply now" link.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the technical, IT, professional, and clerical fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com
Location: Brooklyn , NY
Minimum Experience (yrs): 1+
Required Education: Trade School Diploma
Benefits: No Benefits (None)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart