Curbell Inc. General Labor - Term in Buffalo, New York
*Level I 18NE – Entry Level, Completed Curbell training and demonstrate the ability to apply training to technical tasks *Level II 19NE – Minimum of 1 year of experience on the job. Possesses ability to solder. Must have outputs that meet or exceed standards. Score above average on the values section of current Performance Appraisal. *Level III 20NE – Minimum of 3 years of experience at Curbell with successful documented performance. Score above average on values section of current Performace Appraisal. Able to and willing to accept additional responsibilities and assist in the training of new hires.
- Proficiently use drawings to perform product-processing functions such as assembly, soldering and labeling. Meet or exceed individual rework goals that are set based on yearly team averages.
- Work productively and cooperatively in a team environment. Maintain strong lines of communication with your supervisor and all team members to collectively work towards team goals. Be proficient in all areas within your responsibility and offer and promote changes for improvement.
- Understand daily outputs and standards with a goal of meeting or exceeding group expectations. Team output average should meet or exceed minimum of 14 pieces per hour.
- Perform production order confirmations accurately recording Yield, Labor, Reworks and Final confirmations.Total number of individual errors must not exceed the yearly team average. Keep your Supervisor aware of any needed changes and or reasons for missing standard. Participate with any additional reporting methods used to assist the groups in the production process.
- Understand and follow the organizations Quality Management System. Keeps work area organized following 5-s work standards diligently. Participate with all sustainability efforts including waste reduction and recycling.
A High School Diploma or GED is required. Technical Degree a plus.
Previous manufacturing experience helpful.
Job Specific Requirements
Strong detail, organization and communication skills required.
Continually (at least once per day) *Sit *Must be able to See. *Must be able to Hear. *Must be able to Speak. *Must be able to use one hand. *Must be able to use both hands. Occasionally (at least once a month) *Stand *Walk *Bend / Stoop *Squat *Reach above shoulder level *Lift, carry, push, pull - Maximum 10 lbs. *Lift, carry, push, pull - Maximum 20 lbs. *Lift, carry, push, pull - Maximum 50 lbs.
Continually (at least once per day) *Involves being inside *Regular repetitive tasks *Fumes & Dust Occasionally (at least once a month) *Exposed to noise & vibration *Forceful or prolonged exertions of the hands
*Must be able to wear standard personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, respirators, hearing protection and steel toed shoes. *Must be able to sit for extended periods and have full range of motion allowing you to bend neck in downward position, bend and twist at the waist. *Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull a maximum of 50 pounds. *Ability to identify and distinguish between colors. *Frequent use of both hands for soldering, grasping and fine manipulation of electronics tools and equipment.
Decades of Experience. Hospital Room Integration. Tried and True.
In hospital rooms around the world, patients are dealing with demands on their health, and staff members are dealing with demands on their time. Curbell Medical is at the center of it all, with product lines that have set the standard for hospital room integration. For more than 50 years, we have made sure that patients can expect the best possible experience. And our salespeople make sure that our customers can expect the same, bringing decades of experience to partnerships that are built for the long haul. Whether it’s a visionary product or a tried-and-true relationship, there’s integrity in everything we build. For more information, visit www.curbellmedical.com.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Title: General Labor - Term
Location(s): Buffalo, NY;
Posted Date: 1/14/2019
Employment Type: Full time
Work Schedule: 1st Shift
Travel Required: 0%