TROCAIRE COLLEGE Grad Assistant - Student Life/Engagement in Buffalo, New York
Buffalo. Trocaire College. Graduate Assistant - Student Life/Engagement. PT. M-F. 20 Hours/week. Must be enrolled in a graduate program.
The Office of Student Engagement encourages student participation in activities, leadership, clubs, and college community projects. The Graduate Assistant for Student Engagement reports to the Director of Student Engagement.
POSITION DUTIES (not limited to):
* Provide direct and ongoing supervision to student leaders
* Assist with the planning, implementation, and assessment of campus activities and events including social, intercultural, leadership, and special population programs
* Plan, attend, and conduct weekly staff meetings with student programming board
* Provide on-site management for activities/events
* Assist in the budget planning, monitoring, and reporting for activities/events
* Assist with creation, distribution, and managing of marketing (Updating digital screens, Stall Street Journal, social media, etc.) and communication for the department
* Assist with divisional programs
* Other duties as assigned
To apply online, go to: https://trocaire.applicantpro.com/jobs/718236.html