Brady Worldwide, Inc. Maintenance Mechanic in Buffalo, New York
Maintenance Mechanic (P4011105072018)
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and places. Brady's products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels, signs, safety devices, printing systems and software. Founded in 1914, the Company has a diverse customer base in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, medical, aerospace and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2017, employed approximately 6,300 people in its worldwide businesses. Brady's fiscal 2017 sales were approximately $1.11 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. More information is available on the Internet at .
Perform a wide variety of highly skilled maintenance work to maintain machines, structures, electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc. Troubleshoot, repair and replace parts and machinery. Work as a part of the maintenance group to maintain and improve equipment and facilities.
- Responsible for operations and duties in production.
- Tracks equipment performance and adjusts setups, calibrations, and alignments.
- Calls other specialists when serious problems occur.
- Tracks data associated with production equipment. Reports any inconsistencies and uses standard repair procedures.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Postsecondary education in a related technical field will distinguish the most qualified candidates.
- 3-5 years of experience as an industrial mechanic is required; extrusion experience is preferred but not required.
- English fluency required
- Strong electrical and controls skills.
- Relaylogic, PLC's, machine control software.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical, engineering, electrical drawings & schematics
- Excellent computer skills for working with programmable machine control devices and systems, as well as common business software Excel, Word, SAP,etc) - good mechanical abilities.
- This is a hands on position.
- Job requires occasional heavy lifting.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays if necessary.
- Required to be on call for periodic weekend coverage and be able to respond to emergency calls to support manufacturing operations.
- Must be able to arrive at plant within one hour of call in.
- Needs to be willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Complete insurance coverage starting on first day of employment - medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus opportunity
- Vacation and Holiday pay
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at EEOPost.pdf