SCHINDLER ELEVATOR CORPORATION Sales Rep EI in Buffalo, New York
Mobility is the goal
* Work with customers to ensure that maintenance agreements meet both customer expectations and Company requirements for quality, performance reliability and passenger safety
* Pursue repair sales, new maintenance contracts and maintenance contract recoveries through key customer contacts, industry information and other sales leads
* Investigate and resolve customer service related concerns
* Prepare and present recovery, renewal, and repair presentations and proposals to meet or exceed sales and profitability objectives
* Collaborate with Existing Installation Superintendent to ensure essential customer satisfaction and account retention
* Negotiate contract terms favorable to Schindler Elevator, in accordance with Company policies
* Understand and utilize the complete range of Schindler Elevator service offerings in order to ensure the Company meets all client requirements
* Participate in Company professional development programs to enhance working knowledge of Elevator Company products, services and procedures
* Customer meetings, equipment surveys, and other job responsibilities require independent and frequent travel within the sales territory.
* Sales Meetings, Training opportunities, and other requirements occasionally necessitate travel outside of the sales territory. Travelling for these events may require flying, extended driving and overnight stays.
Mobility needs you
* BS/AS degree in Engineering or Business with prior technical sales experience; or, Journeyman Technician experience with minimum 5 years in field
* Minimum 5 years experience in either the elevator industry or in a related building systems industry
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office & Excel and SAP
Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.