Island Exterior Fabricators CNC Programmers in Calverton, New York
Island Exterior Fabricators is a multi-functional company at the intersection of architecture, engineering and construction. Our firm is focused on developing solutions for architects with unique requirements for building envelopes and facades, whether it be exceptional performance, geometric complexity, aggressive scheduling, or cost. This is achieved through working with architects, consultants and general contractors to develop custom solutions that utilize Island's large scale, panelized/unitized, prefabricated products. All of Island's facade solutions are designed, engineered, and fabricated in-house. Island continues to work specifically on the most challenging of projects. We have worked on the design and delivery of some of the northeast regions most iconic buildings for the worlds most not able architects, including Neil Denari, TEN Arquitectos, Grimshaw, Morphosis, and SHoP Architects.
We are currently seeking experienced CNC Programmers, based out of our headquarters in Calvert on, NY.
Essential responsibilities include:
* Design manufacturing processes and CNC programs.
* Prepare 3 and 5-axis CNC programs.
* Work from drawings and/or provided models.
* Select tool types and determine operational sequence.
* Work closely with related groups to ensure quality of the manufactured product.
* Maintain process plans, tooling, and related documentation for machinery.
* Monitor and debug new methods and procedures.
* Review and recommend changes to mechanical drawings and process documentation.
* Interface with other manufacturing areas to address and resolve engineering issues.
* Provide support to CNC Operators.
* Strive to improve manufacturing operational processes.
* Prior CNC pro gramm ing experience.
* Effective time management skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Island offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, life and voluntary life insurance, and 401(k).
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Explore what we're all about at www.islandef.com. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/0/V.