Confie Administrative Services District Sales Manager in Corning, New York
Confie and its family of companies - InsureOne, Freeway, BlueFire & others - is one of the top 5 insurance brokers in the United States. We have successfully acquired and integrated over 100 acquisitions since 2008, which defines our credibility! Confie is a builder of companies, every single agency we’ve acquired, we’ve grown. We are proactively looking for bright, talented, and motivated individuals who are goal oriented and excited for career advancement. Be part of this amazing journey and take your career and income potential to new heights! Come Grow With Us!
Integrity- We maintain the highest standard of ethical behavior, and do the right thing for the customers and employees.
Commitment- We strive to provide value to our customers, our employees and our company.
Accountability- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of accountability in all our actions.
Respect- We are always mindful to respect our customers, ourselves and each other.
Excellence- We focus on going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
Because we CARE, Confie conducts phone and video interviews to practice social distancing to accommodate the state, local or national guidelines. If you are considered to formally video interview, please consider the following recommendations:
Interviews can be conducted using a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam, tablet or smartphone.
Find a quiet, private, well-lit space, free from possible interruptions.
Position yourself so that you have a neutral background that’s free from distractions.
Test your internet connection to be sure you have a good connection.
Remember it’s an interview, so dress appropriately.
Place your phone on do not disturb.
The District Manager of Sales will lead the analysis, execution, and acceleration of profitable revenue generation to realize the potential of new and existing revenue streams and achieve optimal sales effectiveness.
In this role, agility, flexibility, and responsiveness to change are critical in creating a competitive advantage for the business. This person will set clear and tangible goals; as well as attract, develop, coach, and retain key players of the sales organization. Leading the training and development of the Branch Managers will be an important responsibility expected of this leader.
• Coaches, trains, and develops Branch Managers & Producers in all aspects of sales in a multi-location, retail environment
• Leads recruiting efforts within the region
• Sets short-term and long-range strategic revenue goals in accordance with the directive of the Vice President of Sales
• Leads the analysis, execution, and acceleration of profitable revenue growth
• Maintains effective communication with Branch Managers & sales team to execute on a unified sales strategy
• Creates a positive atmosphere across the district and increase employee engagement and morale
• Ensures adherence to company procedures, policies, & guidelines
• Measures and analyze productivity of employees within the district
• Maintains payroll costs & other expenses within company limits & goals
• Holds Branch Managers accountable for executing set plan of actions
• Teaches company policy, procedure, and culture to all employees within the district
• Must have adequate knowledge to teach sales concepts and processes to the sales team
Connects with our clients while building and leveraging relationships
Ability to educate and advise the customer on which products best fit their needs
Capable of managing a large client pipeline with excellent follow-up skills. Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done.
Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
High school diploma or GED
One year of customer service or sales experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ICIMS Requisition ID: 2020-4262
External Company URL: newhire296
Street: 34 W. Market St.