Weinberg Campus Receptionist in Getzville, New York
Weinberg Campus in Getzville, NY is seeking a Receptionist in our hospitality department, Menorah Campus.
Part Time Evenings:Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 4PM - 8PM OR Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 4PM - 8PM
What will I do as an part time Receptionist with Weinberg Campus?
- Greet visitors, volunteers and families cordially. Receives, directs, makes telephone calls and takes messages. Gives information and directions as necessary.
- Responsible for requesting that all visitors and vendors sign in.
- Oversees watching residents who are not to leave the facility and informs appropriate staff.
- Responsible for directing to respective departments and announcing appropriate calls received at the reception area that include but are not limited to: fire alarms, call bells on Campus.
- Responds to personal emergency response calls and notifies appropriate personnel/department.
- Monitors activity throughout the facility and its surroundings by the video TVs located in the reception area.
- Allows, through our door lock/alarm system, appropriate people into the facility.
- Monitors the front circle and parking area.
- Processes any outgoing mail through postage meter.
- Follows through on any received packages, including flowers, and baskets for residents/tenants and notifies appropriate parties/floor for pick-up.
- Maintains and updates video calendar system. (removal of items).
- Follows through with Meal ticket procedure which includes issuing receipts for payments for dinners by aides and visitors.
- Weekly forwards appropriate resident mail to responsible party; deceased resident marked return to sender (after 30 days).
- Payroll distribution to employees (for Rosa, MLHC, EVS) on Friday and weekends.
- Participates in formal company training programs and mandatory in-services.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Computer proficient including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience with administrative office responsibilities such as filing, faxing and organizing of materials.
- Understanding and exercising judgement and discretion in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Previous experience in health care or an insurance setting.
- Customer Service experience.
We know the excellent care our residents receive is a direct reflection of our exceptional staff!
In appreciation we offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Attractive benefits including a 403(b), paid pension plan & tuition assistance
- Opportunities for professional growth & development
- Supportive teamwork environment
- Weekly pay period
- Fun employee perks and discounts!
Who We Are:
Founded over 100 years ago, Weinberg Campus is a non-profit organization committed to providing the highest level of medical care, personal attention and skilled services. Our bright and expansive Campus includes a variety of senior apartments, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing care and state-of-the-art rehabilitation.
Caring is more than what we do. It's who we are.
Employment contingent upon a successful criminal background check and physical, including a drug test.
Weinberg Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Getzville, NY, USA
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Part Time Evening