Northwell Health Coord Behavior Telehealth GF in Glen Oaks, New York
Req Number 0036Q1
Coordinate customer-centric high-efficiency communication and patient movement across the Behavioral Telehealth network via implementation of program workflows.
- Coordinate communication between clinical and non-clinical staff at telehealth hub locations, spoke locations, outside agencies, and community (e.g. families).
- Coordinate flow of patients through and between spoke locations, mobilizing resources as necessary to ensure efficiency.
- Coordinate real-time transmission of written information and documentation between telehealth hub locations, spoke locations, and outside entities. e.g. medical charts, legal paperwork, surveys.
- Function as a content-expert on all workflows, processes, guidelines, and policies related to Behavioral Telehealth and its internal/external partner hospitals, business units, and agencies.
- Coordinate timely resolution of throughput bottlenecks.
- Maintain real-time databases and dashboards, assist in data preparation and report generation.
- Establish and maintain strong rapport and productive working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Other duties as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
-Bachelor's Degree in healthcare, business, or related field, required. Master's Degree in healthcare, business, or related field, preferred.
-Prior experience in a clinical or business healthcare setting, preferred.
-Training or experience in Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health, Emergency Medical Services, preferred.
-Training or experience in workflow management, project management, transfer center operations, six sigma, industrial engineering, clinical informatics, logistics, preferred.
-Outstanding ability to rapidly learn, synthesize, apply, and adapt complex workflows to real-world situations, required.
-Experience with electronic medical records, MS Office Suite, and related software, preferred.
-Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask, required.
-Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills, required.
-Use mature judgment and work independently without real-time supervision, required.
- Northwell Health Jobs