The Raymond Corporation Business Development Specialist, Scheduler - Greene, NY in Greene, New York
A Master Scheduling role in the Materials, Planning, and Logistics group. Depending on experience and ability the successful candidate will either support a primary scheduler by executing various scheduling related tasks while learning all aspects of the Master Scheduling function, or be immediately responsible for independently managing an assigned product line.
- Schedules forklift production for assigned product lines using the JDEdwards OneWorld configurator. Familiarity with JDEdwards World and OneWorld is a plus.
- Determines answers to all lead-time, change order, and cancellation requests. Must be capable of analyzing bills of material in order to understand the material impact of schedule and specification changes.
- Requires an understanding of inventory planning, and MRP. APICS CPIM certification, or certification in progress, is a plus.
- Responsible for identifying and observing production constraints when filling and sequencing the production schedule.
- Maintains JDE Planning Bills, updating historical parts mix as required, thereby forecasting parts demand to our supply base.
- Utilizes and adjusts Raymond’s Final Assembly Schedule on a daily basis.
- Generates end item level work orders for assigned product lines.
- Validates backlog as an input into the overall production planning process.
- Updates build rates in response to changes in the production plan.
- Requires an exceptional degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Requires exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities to assure that all communications are clear, concise, professional and credible.
- Generates standard (daily, monthly) reports and special analyses as required.
- Performs related work as assigned.