The Raymond Corporation Corporate Procurement Risk Analyst - Greene, NY in Greene, New York
The Corporate Procurement team is looking for an individual to lead our Supply Chain Risk Management program. Utilizing our Resilinc Risk Management Software tool and best-in-class SCRM practices, this individual performs proactive risk identification, assessment, implementation of formal corrective action plans with the supply chain and cross-functionally within Raymond. Develops and maintains proactive key supplier risk metrics, monitors trends, and provides regular reports to management, including graphic representation to highlight trends and potential adverse business conditions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS:
- Provides support for due diligence activities related to the risk management function.
- Responsible for the supplier tooling database.
- Responsible for supplier performance reporting.
- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of complex data.
- Fosters relationships and regularly interfaces and collaborates with co-workers to obtain support needed from the supply chain.
- Occasional travel to other Raymond sites and/or suppliers may be required.
Requires strong analytical and financial skills to support complex data analysis. Strong communication skills are also required, as this individual will have significant interface with suppliers and other divisions on a regular basis. We are looking for a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and experience building relationships and facilitating active collaboration.