Benson Industries, Inc. Sales Manager - Residential Division in Hauppauge, New York
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining and further developing the Residential Sales Division of H&B.; This will include maintaining existing customers, developing new customers, as well as providing customer service in all areas related to the Residential Sales Division.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Possess the ability to communicate, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate with customers directly, via phone and or email.
- Provide pricing to customers via quotes, prices lists, discount programs, etc.
- Competent or possess the ability to be trained in company software, including but not limited to Microsoft Suite of Products, other company specific software.
- Possess industry related knowledge and or the ability to be trained on industry related products included but not limited to Masonry and other related products.
- Ability to calculate and understand industry related units of measure, and conversions of UOM’s.
- Attending training seminars as required and provided by company.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team. Required Skills
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Professional – Professional attitude and behaviors in the workplace and when representing the company outside of the workplace.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Respect – Respect for oneself and for others.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
SKILLS & ABILITIES
*Education *High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
*Experience *Industry Related Sales Experience Required - Minimum of 2-5 Years, as well as Masonry Industry Experience
*Computer Skills *Proficient in basic computer skills as well as possess the ability to be trained in company specific software
*Other Requirements *Fluent in English. Ability to travel without restrictions.
MiTek is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tracking Code: 499-253
Job Location: Hauppauge, New York, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular