Dyco Manufacturing LLC Office Assistant in Hornell, New York
n person or E-mail:
Apply in person or online at dycoelectronics.com
Attention: Human Resources Mail: DYCO Manufacturing, LLC 7775 Industrial Park Road Hornell, NY 14843
Role and Key Responsibilities
1. Ability to follow processes closely and consistently.
a. Strong clerical skills with strength for being detail oriented
2. Ability to prioritize and work multiple tasks to meet business demands.
3. Knowledge and ability to perform tasks relating to quality requirements, preferably with ISO or AS
quality management systems.
4. Take initiative with identifying and resolving issues when they arise.
5. Organization and cleanliness (workplace organization, 5S)
6. Aptitude with business software processing with order entry, purchasing, inventory and quality functions (ERP
9. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
10. Cross training
a. Kit Processing
b. Cycle Counts
c. General data entry
d. Expedite material receipts
11. Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by management.
Preferred Qualifications, Education, and Skills
Prior experience with clerical administrative duties
Strong communication skills for working with office personnel, customers, and suppliers. Takes direction from lead
persons. Ability to follow processes closely and consistently. Willingness to help resolve issues. Ability to work at
different tasks assigned in order to meet business demands. Aptitude with ERP or business software for keeping
accurate inventory including cycle counts or general inventory counting. General knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word,
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive wage with a comprehensive benefit program, including SIMPLE IRA w/match, health, vision, dental, Company-paid Life/AD and D, Long Term Disability, Holidays, Vacation, Tuition Assistance. Candidates should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com