Analyst, Sales Commissions in
Latham, New York
- Define sales compensation plans in liaison with sales and commercial teams.
- Project manage implementation of annual sales compensation plans and target setting.
- Provides input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Coordinate communication of sales compensation plan and tools to the sales teams.
- Administer variable compensation software including adherence to established control structure and change management.
- Manage operation of compensation payout execution (on time and accurate) for sales people on a monthly/quarterly basis globally, and associated performance tracking.
- Provide reporting, analytics and metrics on sales commission information
- Performs modeling for various compensation scenarios based on sales forecast changes
- Be the point of escalation to advise on sales compensation issues and exception requests in conjunction with Human Resources, Finance and Sales Management where needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned