Lockheed Martin Classified Cybersecurity in Liverpool, New York
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is based in Liverpool, NY and candidates must be knowledgeable of information technology and cybersecurity principles. This is a multi-tasking environment that demands customer service, communication, and organizational skills. This position is responsible for the following areas:
1) System level configuration and auditing to ensure integrity of the security support structure of classified systems.
2) Authoring and maintaining System Security Plans in accordance with applicable government guidance and directives.
3) Coordinating requested system changes with the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM), Configuration Control Board and government approvers.
4) Conducting security education training for all system users on appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
5) Continuously reviewing systems for potential vulnerabilities and implementing appropriate risk mitigation efforts.
6) Maintaining all classified computer systems in inspection-ready state at all times.
7) Investigating security incidents to include data spills, data integrity incidents, and malicious code incidents.
8) Scanning systems for STIG compliance
9) Other duties as assigned.
1) A DoD Secret Clearance.
2) Two to three years experience in an Information Technology/Cybersecurity position
3) Excellent verbal and written communicative skills.
1) Experience hardening Linux and Windows Operating Systems to DISA STIG baseline.
2) Certification in Security + or CISSP or similar
3) Experience with RMF
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs