BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. Staffing Coordinator - Home Care in Long Island City, New York
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Client Services Manager in our Queen County Skilled Office Located in Long Island City, NY. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, a Client Services Manager could be the position for you. BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills in this dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
The Client Services Manager will:
- Provide superior customer service and quality home care
- Coordinate client services and manage emergent scheduling issues
- Manage your Client Services Manager caseload while pro-actively growing it
- Build lasting relationships with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations
- Recruit field staff to provide services for clients
- Develop strong, communicative relationships with the team
- Maintain effective fiscal management of your caseload by monitoring metrics (gross margin, OT, unfilled hours, etc.)
- Client Services Managers will partner with Clinical Managers to provide supervision and support to field employees.
Qualifications for a Client Services Manager
- Four year college degree
- Prior health care, home care and recruiting experience preferred
- Prior supervisory experience
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on increased responsibility (goal achievement)
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Strong interpersonal, PC and communication skills (phone marketing and data entry ability)
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices.
Client Services Manager / Customer Service Manager
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.