GlobalFoundries Procurement - Intern in Malta, New York
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique
combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most
inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit www.globalfoundries.com.
Introduction Several projects that will support the growth of our Jaggaer Source to Pay platform
- Build Dashboards to convey key information in our contracting and Procure to Pay activities
- Work with team to develop training content and process flows for our guided buying concept
- Conduct focus groups of users of Jaggaer to gather feedback on the user experience and compile that information into meaningful reports to be used by the team and management to drive continuous improvement
- Support the root cause investigation for blocked invoices and work with project team to develop solutions
- Work with team to develop interactive training content for the various modules
Required Qualifications :
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited university/college degree program in supplychain/ business/ engineering or other relevant studies
- Excellent written communcation skils
- Basic analytical skills
- Work process mapping skills
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of project management and agile project management
USA ONLY in Taleo:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.