Northwell Health Mgr Business Data Analytics in Manhasset, New York
Req Number 001XKO
Job Category Information Technology
Manage a team of Healthcare business data analysts to execute rigorous data mining and statistically sound analytical analyses to develop and report high quality actionable and quantitative information. Drive effective and integrated business decision making, enable interpretation of performance trends, and identify new opportunities for process improvement and business intelligence as it relates to the following programs: IPA, CBCM, DSRIP, PCMH, Disease Management, QHIP, Health Home, and Payer reporting.
Create dynamic and highly effective methods of data delivery and provide critical and insightful data. Coordinate with line and support functions to provide the analytical support to critical operational effectiveness initiatives and to identify new opportunities for improvement.
Manage and coach a team of Business Data Analysts.
Maintain and manage reporting platform ensuring reports developed and distributed on time.
Develop reports as needed using many data sources for our VBPM such as, HealthFirst, Aetna, Emblem, CareConnect, Employees data, etc.
Lead development and implementation of new systems, tools (Tableau, SAS, etc) and processes for different programs.
Create, implement, and manage processes to streamline project workflows from business to ACA.
Develop and execute presentations to senior leadership.
Ensure the organization and documentation of all data sets.
Accountable for data management process awareness and compliance of staff (data governance).
Work with technology teams to ensure the automation of all processes and deployment of new technologies.
Risk stratification as it relates to various care management programs.
Provide coaching, mentoring, and performance management for direct reports (when applicable).
Establish goals, expectations, and accountabilities for staff.
Performs related duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information System, Finance or related field.
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in data analysis and analyzing operational processes.
• Minimum two (2) years of supervisory/management experience.
• Minimum five (5) years with proficiency in SAS, SQL, Tableau, MS Excel, MS Access and other related database tools in at least 2 or more of these tools.
• Experience implementing solutions related but not limited to: Data Quality, Data Visualization, Data Privacy, and Data Governance.
• Previous experience working with Directors and senior leadership.
• Proven organization and planning skills as well as project management experience.