Apex Systems, Inc Product Manager II (1090767) in Manhattan, New York
Position: Product Manager II
Remote due to COVID. Must be local to New York.
Support our cross-functional engineering teams by drafting product requirements based on existing features and services on our cloud-based digital distribution platform, track progress and help make cost/value tradeoffs. Work with our marketing teams to plan out feature launches and go-to-market strategies, and evaluating completed work for completeness and quality.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and translate customer needs into business and product requirements
• Strong communication skills
• Technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels, geographies, and disciplines within the organization
• A proven ability to identify new areas of opportunity and invent product and process to address those opportunities
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
• Proven track record of driving results
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication with the ability to bridge technical and non-technical issues
• Experience working with Development Teams
• Knowing how to write user stories
• Full -Lifecycle experience
• International experience, preferably with regional or multi-country experience
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
• A creative and analytical mind that thrives in a data-driven environment
MOBILE CLIENT DEVELOPMENT (IOS/ANDROID)
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf