Commission on Economic Opportunity Seeking Toddler Teacher for Nassau in Nassau, New York
Location: Nassau, NY
Salary: $12.00 - $13.50/hour
Hours per week: 35
Do you have a passion for teaching young children? If so, come join CEO’s amazing team of educators! At CEO, we believe that every child deserves the best possible start in life. That is why we offer safe and enjoyable childcare which incorporates learning and social/emotional skill development. In our program, children learn the skills they need to succeed in school.
Our Toddler Teachers...
• Promote children’s development and learning through the implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
• Use age-appropriate and positive guidance strategies to teach, encourage, and redirect inappropriate classroom behavior.
• Build positive relationships with staff and families through positive and professional communication, creating a welcoming environment,
respecting diversity, and encouraging parent participation in the center.
• Work collaboratively with the co-teacher and service providers.
CEO is seeking a candidate that has:
• An AAS or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Infant/Toddler CDA (Child Development Associate).
• Knowledge of Infant/Toddler child development and family interaction.
• The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Check out our benefit package! CEO offers:
• Medical, dental, vision
• Professional development during work hours
• Casual attire dress code
• Paid Planning time off for classroom staff
• Consideration for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Programs
Please note: applicants for this position will be required to complete standard background clearances, which include fingerprints, New York State Child Abuse clearances, a physical, TB Test, and pre-employment drug screen.
Want to know more about CEO? Please visit, http://www.ceoempowers.org/about/ .
Interested in learning more about what our other teachers do? Please visit, http://www.ceoempowers.org/news-events/a-day-in-the-life-of-an-infant-teacher/.
Please apply on-line through our email address, at email@example.com, OR apply in person at CEO, Human Resources, 2331 Fifth Avenue, Troy, NY, 12180.