Pluralsight Account Executive State & Local Govt in New York, New York
The Government Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue for Pluralsight in the assigned Northeast territory. This includes providing feedback on market requirements, product capabilities and future industry developments and trends in the assigned region. This position will drive the sales based on Pluralsight’s sales methodology including account penetration, prospect qualification, supervision of sales activity, sales process planning, negotiation, and closing all sales opportunities.
Existing relationships with key accounts would be needed to leverage and help that organization accomplish their goals through purchasing the Pluralsight technology learning platform.
We are looking for someone that has in depth understanding of the State and Local Government vertical as a whole, and has a long history of success selling at the highest levels.
Who you are
· Extensive, demonstrable history of success in selling to key State and Local Governments.
· Extensive knowledge and history of working within and selling to the State and Local vertical.
· Current relationships with the target customer segment is a plus.
· Extensive experience in software sales, selling subscription-based software-as- a-service (SaaS) products/solutions to Enterprise/Fortune accounts.
· Knowledge of vertical market sales and developing new vertical market sales plans is also required.
· Outstanding leadership effectiveness with a demonstrated competency of software sales organizations through times of growth, change and ambiguity.
· Proven solution sales experience in (i) identifying market size and focus; (ii) developing sales pipelines; (iii) penetrating new accounts; and (iv) driving the sales process within a relationship selling environment.
· Demonstrated experience using sales analytics and funnel management techniques to drive productivity for assigned regions, as well as, ensure appropriate sales activity with visibility of the pipeline to senior management for forecasting and business planning.
· Furthermore, requires ability to multi-task numerous sales projects simultaneously, while ensuring your revenue targets are met.
· Proven Track Record in over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets.
· Experience consistently exceeding quota of greater than $1 Million, with demonstrated success in accurately forecasting quarterly and annual targets, and achieving sales commits.
· Must have strong knowledge of the Pluralsight’s product domain including e-learning and the ability to impart leading software industry knowledge to their staff; while continuously improving the sales organizations expertise in product knowledge.
· Experience in successfully managing the sales cycle from business champion to the SVP of Engineering/CEO/CTO level. Positioning the value prop and selling to the C Suite is a must.
Be Yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.