B&H Photo Account Manager Associate in New York, New York
Account Manager Associate
440 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USAReq #2
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
At over 45 years old and counting, B&H has built a reputation as the trusted resource for photography and videography enthusiasts via its NYC SuperStore and its award-winning website. Long known as "The Professional’s Source", B&H is recognized by savvy consumers worldwide for its honest, knowledgeable guidance, expert tips and articles… and always-great prices.B&H offers competitive salaries, medical benefits, a 401K plan, employee discounts and opportunities to grow within a high-energy, low-attitude environment. Make your move to B&H today!
The Account Manager Associate will help maintain and grow client relationships, through daily phone/email interaction, acting as a liaison between client and internal teams. They take ownership of the respective accounts, handling pre-post sale customer needs/inquiries/concerns. The successful candidate will use his/her problem-solving skills to help clients throughout their journey, providing unparalleled customer satisfaction.
• Regularly interact with customers via phone/email, responding to customer needs both pre-and post-sale
• Help setup payment options and processes Purchase Orders/bid requests from customer
• Develop and maintain a professional relationship with clients
• Understand customer needs and work closely with different internal departments like product specialists, buyers and credit to provide product recommendations, resolve any order discrepancies, ensure timely release of orders etc.
• As assigned by Manager
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Exceptional communication skills — both oral and written
• Professional phone demeanor
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented and analytical thinker
• Ability to learn new applications quickly
Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses
• Basic understanding of B&H products
• Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook and Salesforce
• Basic customer service and or sales experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex or gender, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
- 440 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA