L'Oreal USA S/D, Inc. Assistant Manager/ Manager - Brand Business Development (BBD), L'Oreal Paris (Haircare) in New York, New York
Title: Assistant Manager/ Manager - Brand Business Development (BBD), L'Oreal Paris (Haircare)
Reports to: Director - BBD, L'Oreal Paris (Haircare)
Mission and defining characteristics:
* Point person for timely and complete compilation and communicator of all GTM and other materials to field
* Main source of support for BBD
* Owner of national planning administrative work
* Account Communications & Relationships
* Lead communication with key food accounts
* Synchronization of category selling materials for all accounts
* Maintain integrity of field based documents for all accounts for brand success
* Own tracking of sales planning metrics
* Work with Shopper Marketing to determine offerings
* Communication with Accounts & IM/BSM/Assembly
* Monthly display reconcilliation and lock for national and account specific
* Provide leverage to BBD on key responsibilities
* Report hosting and tracking, misc project support
* Weekly Tracker, Nielsen Reporting, New Item Tracker, etc.
* Go To Market
* Leads all GTM materials, creation with squad, timelines, posting, revisions
* Lead New Item Comp process for total LP
* Oversee and Participate in meeting prep
* Oversee details of NACDS & ECRM events and materials
* Account Launch Pre-Meeting calls, Sales Meeting prep
* Present at Account Meetings as needed
* Marketing Sales Liaison
* Daily interaction with marketing squad
* Go-to for field sales on selling materials and supplemental needs.
* Minimum 3+ years experience in CPG sales role
* Strong ability to communicate (verbally and in writing)
* Strong working knowledge of consumer package goods industry
* Working understanding of promotional tactics
* Highly organized with excellent planning ability and strong attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel Applications
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationA. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Employer's Job# 91654
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.