Cushman & Wakefield National Associate in New York, New York
Job Description SummaryPURPOSE OF THE JOB -
Provides objective impartial and unbiased opinions about the value of real property for a variety of clients and variety of intended users
Performs a variety of functions including comprehensive and detailed market research, report writing and creating complex financial models.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Research and Analysis of property information
- Analyze data regarding comparable sales, listings and rentals
- Construct financial models including discounted cash flow
- Research benchmark rates of return including cap rates and discount rates
- Prepare appraisals and other consulting reports that can assist the client with decision making
- Inspect property and interview market participants
- Prepare highest and best use land and property studiesCushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Employer's Job# CUWAGLOBALR38453
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.