Northwell Health Behavioral Telehealth Coordinator in New York, New York
Req Number 0027WA
Coordinate customer-centric high-efficiency communication and patient movement across the Behavioral Telehealth network via implementation of program workflows.
- Coordinate communication between clinical and non-clinical staff at telehealth hub locations, spoke locations, outside agencies, and community (e.g. families).
- Coordinate flow of patients through and between spoke locations, mobilizing resources as necessary to ensure efficiency.
- Coordinate real-time transmission of written information and documentation between telehealth hub locations, spoke locations, and outside entities. e.g. medical charts, legal paperwork, surveys.
- Function as a content-expert on all workflows, processes, guidelines, and policies related to Behavioral Telehealth and its internal/external partner hospitals, business units, and agencies.
- Coordinate timely resolution of throughput bottlenecks.
- Maintain real-time databases and dashboards, assist in data preparation and report generation.
- Establish and maintain strong rapport and productive working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Other duties as required.
*ADA Essential FunctionsQualifications
Bachelor's Degree in healthcare, business, or related field, required. Master's Degree in healthcare, business, or related field, preferred.
Prior experience in a clinical or business healthcare setting, preferred.
Training or experience in Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health, Emergency Medical Services, preferred.
Training or experience in workflow management, project management, transfer center operations, six sigma, industrial engineering, clinical informatics, logistics, preferred.
Outstanding ability to rapidly learn, synthesize, apply, and adapt complex workflows to real-world situations, required.
Experience with electronic medical records, MS Office Suite, and related software, preferred.
Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask, required.
Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills, required.
Use mature judgment and work independently without real-time supervision, required.