Infor BI Solution Architect in New York, New York
BI Solution Architect
Location: Remote - Midwest
Birst, an Infor company, is the clear leader in Cloud Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics for the Enterprise, and both Forrester and Gartner agree. Birst s Networked BI platform redefines the way BI is delivered and consumed, eliminating analytical silos to dramatically improve the speed, alignment and economics of BI across the enterprise. Built on top of Birst s next-generation, multi-tenant cloud architecture, Networked BI enables centralized and decentralized BI applications to be transparently connected via a shared analytical data fabric, uniquely delivering both local execution and global governance.
Birst is looking for a Senior Solution Architect within our Professional Services Sales team. This role involves working with our customers and prospects to develop value-based solutions that drive customer success through pervasive Birst business intelligence (BI) adoption, agile deployments methodologies, and enabling customers to rapidly become self-reliant with the Birst Platform.
Solution Architects play a crucial role in driving an industry leading customers experience by defining Birst BI solutions through the following activities:
* Identifying and applying Birst product and implementation differentiators
* Scoping, planning, and estimating implementation projects
* Creating Professional Services Statements-of-Work for implementations
* Establishing customer enablement plans that drive rapid self-reliance with Birst
The Birst Professional Services team is growing rapidly and is responsible for helping our customers implement the industry s premier next generation business intelligence platform. Successful candidates will have a bias-for-action and a can do attitude that is focused on helping our customers achieve:
* Industry-leading BI adoption and pervasive usage
* Flexible and highly functional BI, analytics, and data warehouse solutions
* Customer self-reliance and enablement through training and hands-on experience
* Financially responsible and appealing professional services offerings
Solution Architects must thrive in dynamic pre-sales engagements across a wide variety of customer situations, cross-functional teams and customer interactions. This is a U.S. based role Midwest would be ideal. The role requires travel 25% - 30% of the time.
Successful candidates must excel in consultative sales engagements and have expertise in BI solution planning and implementation with the following career experience:
* 5+ years in BI, analytics, and data warehousing consulting sales or technical pre-sales roles
* 10+ years in BI, analytics, and data warehousing professional implementation services
* Strong communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills, along with an ability to build rapport with customers and to demonstrate their pathway to success with Birst
The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender / transgender identity or expression, sexual orientation, sexual stereotype, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state or municipality in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Employer's Job# 1687
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.