Marsh & McLennan Cos Client Advisor in New York, New York
Client Advisor - Marsh Construction Practice
What can you expect?
- Acts as lead advisory colleague on medium sized, less complex books of business.
- Develops an understanding of the clients' business strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs and provides advice accordingly to successfully serve clients.
- Utilizes risk expertise and knowledge of industry and insurance market place to review clients' exposures and loss experience and develop solutions for standard client needs.
- Executes renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with the Placement, Advisory Leader and Client Executive and executes in accordance with client instructions.
- Assists in presentations to prospective clients and develops/suggests innovative solutions to client and client team members to gain new clients and projects.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and performance bonus potential) and full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution).
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We will count on you to:
- Partners with Placement to receive, negotiate and evaluate quotes from carriers to deliver the best options to clients.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients , and is the primary point of contact for day-to-day service needs.
- Maintains quality in all areas of client deliverables, including monitoring delivery and invoicing to ensure client is satisfied.
- Keeps abreast of changing market conditions and contributes to the firm's body of knowledge within product line through active internal communication.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial P&C insurance experience in a brokerage or carrier capacity
- Working knowledge of commercial insurance coverages is highly preferred
What makes you stand out:
- Master's degree or other advanced degree.
- CPCU, ARM or other insurance designations a plus.
- Construction insurance and/or wrap-up experience
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.