Pegasystems, Inc. COE Methodology Director in New York, New York
The Position: The Director of Pega Methodology and Governance (M&G;) is responsible for leading a team of methodology and governance specialist in the creation, maintenance and enablement of Pega’s portfolio of delivery methodologies. The Director of M&G; will lead a collaborative process with Pega’s product and field delivery teams to ensure the continued cultivation and refinement of Pega methodology. In addition, the M&G; team will create and execute enablement programs for Pega, Partners and our clients to ensure the global understanding and practical application of our methodology
In this role, you will:
- Leading a team of methodology and governance specialists
- Actively collaborate with Pega product management and Pega Consulting teams on the creation of delivery methodology and governance artifacts
- Drive enablement and adoption of methodology and governance practices
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
The Person: You have a solid background in engagement leadership and the creation and/or adoption of methodology and governance practices. You have demonstrated excellent consultative skills, including the ability to listen and work well with others to create solutions, and the analytical ability to look at data and present insights in a clear and impactful manner. The right person for this role is effective at cross-functional leadership by coordinating work and proactively building relationships across the organization and has the capacity for strategic agility, including the ability to anticipate and articulate future consequences and trends accurately, and to create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Possesses the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively build and maintain a network across multiple locations, organizations.
- Strong results orientation. Ability to consistently meet and exceed goals. Capability of making commitments, setting priorities and delivering results on time and on budget.
We believe our success is driven by that of our clients. –Pega Value: Client Success
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice