JPMorgan Chase Corporate & Investment Bank- Global Research - Executive Administrative Assistant in New York, New York
Executive Administrative Assistant will perform diverse administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound judgment. The successful candidate will rely on excellent organization skills to effectively handle multiple priorities. The individual will utilize resourcefulness and acumen to adapt processes and procedures to achieve first class results in line with the department's activities and goals.
Duties include being highly punctual, heavy travel arrangements, scheduling internal/external meetings, answering phones, processing expense reports via Concur, handling incoming/outgoing correspondence, and ordering/maintaining supplies.
• Advanced, proactive calendar management, facilitate set-up of meetings and production/printing of handouts; can drive schedules and help analysts manage their time effectively.
• Provide phone coverage for a busy group, professionally fielding phone calls and directing callers appropriately; take accurate phone messages and distribute in a timely and effective manner.
• Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and telepresence videoconferences.
• Handle travel arrangements, domestic and international (air, ground transportation, hotel, visa), adhering to company policies; prepare travel itineraries and manage frequent changes on short notice.
• Process expenses using Concur, and ensure expense reports are submitted ahead of deadlines.
• Become an integral part of the business and understand group priorities.
• Assist with overflow and assistant back-up coverage; Ad hoc projects, as needed.
• Daily work within Microsoft Suite, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
• Ability to learn procedures and proprietary systems quickly
• Use of JPM Internet/Intranet
• Highly punctual and flexibility around lunch hours.
• Highly driven with the confidence to complete projects with limited supervision; follow up without prompting.
• Strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
• Courteous and professional at all times; ability to work in a fast-paced environment and partner effectively with teams and peers.
• Exercise absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters; proven experience interacting with senior management.
• Competency in calendar management; apply good judgment and an understanding of competing priorities.
• Experience in arranging complex travel itineraries that are cost-effective and optimize the traveler’s time.
• Proficient with expense systems (i.e., Concur) and can drive cost-control initiatives; champion expense policy, process expenses in a timely manner and reconcile accounts accurately.
• Strong technical abilities; proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; ability to learn proprietary systems quickly.
• Potential to go above and beyond day to day activities.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.