FirstService Residential Customer Service Representative in New York, New York
FirstService Residential is looking for a customer service representative to join our team! The customer service representative will interact with residents, vendors, customers to answer general inquiries, resolves issues, and handle maintenance requests and interact with the management, building maintenance and public safety teams. The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image through proper telephone etiquette and uphold a positive attitude.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls and handle matters at the front desk
- Create and dispatch service requests using BuildingLink
- Maintain delivery/move and community calendars
- Collect payments for community room reservations
- Process delivery/move forms
- Assist shareholders with billing and payment inquiries
- Distribute incoming mail
- Create work orders, schedule exterminator and intercom services
Knowledge, Skills and Proficiencies
- Highschool Diploma
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with a high work load volume while also knowing when to ask for help and ask questions when the information is unfamiliar.
- Strong organizational and communication skills is a must.
- A high level of energy and a strong bias to service excellence and getting things done with a sense of urgency.
- Possesses personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Diligent and self motivated.
- A self-starter who leads by example and who is respected by all levels of employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled