AdventHealth CVOR Certified Surgical Tech First Assist Days $10,000 Sign On and Relo in New York, New York
- $10k Sign On and $3k relocation incentive if moving 50 plus miles
- Excellent health benefits
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
- Ensures that all required supplies, instruments and equipment is available for all assigned procedures
- Participates in room set up, pre-procedure preparations, intra-operative positioning, prepping and draping, and room turn over independently or as directed
- Demonstrates knowledge of sterilization techniques for all equipment utilized on assigned procedures
- Demonstrates skills such as tissue handling, providing exposure in the operative field, use of instrumentation, suturing, and provision of hemostasis in an anticipatory manner
- Demonstrates essential mental discipline, attention to detail, thoroughness, stamina, and concentration during the surgical procedure
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Graduate from an accredited surgical technology program or military trained surgical technologist with 5 years minimum experience
- Demonstration of completion of surgical tech first assist program
- BLS certification required
- Certification in Surgical Technology required
- Certification as First Assist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs