West Publishing Corporation Director of Off Platform Development and Social in New York, New York
Job Title: Director of Off Platform Development and Social (New York, NY)
Job Duties: Responsible for driving organization's brand, commercial operations and audience across all off platform channels, including social media, non-owned distribution networks, mobile applications and services.
* Drive brand presence and develop audience off platform (size, engagement, interaction);
* Optimize traffic with data-driven approach to publishing, automation and content creation;
* Operationalize off platform channels by enabling and developing platform revenue share models, direct sponsorships, co-marketing campaigns, etc.;
* Drive platform innovation through a forward-thinking approach leveraging cutting-edge platform knowledge, consumer trends and strategic insights;
* Oversee social media strategy ensuring it aligns with company brand;
* Build relationships with external partners to explore commercial opportunities for promoting organization's brand;
* Support the creation of reporting and analytics to evaluate return on investment of off platform distribution channels;
* Ensure collation, reporting and interpretation of data to create insights regarding effectiveness of distribution and audience development strategy;
* Monitor analytics and metrics and propose ways to improve audience growth and engagement;
* Establish relationships with editorial, marketing and other internal stakeholders to ensure effective translation and alignment of organization brand;
* Play core role on consumer management team, influencing direction and strategy;
* Build relationships with influencer communities and early stage companies to develop and grow brand amongst emerging audiences.
Position Requirements: Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Marketing, International Business or related field plus 3 years' experience managing social media strategy and marketing at a media/consumer company. Experience must include:
1. 3 years' experience with mainstream social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.;
2. 3 years' experience building audience and revenue for global media companies;
3. 3 years' experience with digital advertising and audience development;
4. 3 years' experience with advanced data sets and analytics in media sector.
Employer: Reuters News & Media, Inc.
Job Site: 3 Times Square, New York, NY 10036
JOB OPPORTUNITY QUALIFIES FOR EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .
New York-New York-United States of America
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.