OUTFRONT Media Director, Vendor Management in New York, New York
This position is to manage the various vendors necessary for digital deployments. The position will manage sourcing vendors, ensuring corporate processes are followed for legal agreements, SOWs, RFPs and qualifying. This function will ensure that vendors meet deliverables, stay in budget and are effective overall. This position will work cross functionally with procurement, legal, operations and technology solution to meet corporate vendor requirements.
* Lead sourcing for vendors for digital deployments and maintenance
* Write SOWs for various vendor functions
* Review legal contracts for terms and conditions; ensure corporate interests are represented
* Review legal contracts and SOWs for system security
* Develop RFPs for vendors
* Participate in RFP evaluation process with procurement
* Ensure vendor performance meets contractual and project requirements
* Monitor vendor pricing with procurement team
* Work with supply chain management on vendor orders to ensure proper fulfillment
* Work with finance and accounts payable as necessary on vendor invoices/payments
* 10 years experience, with at least 5 years experience in vendor management
* Computer skills required: MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access), eBuilder a plus
* Strong detail orientation and organizational skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Analytical/problem solving skills
* Ability to prioritize/handle assignments and deadlines
* Ability to handle the tasks associated with a fast-paced environment
* Non-standard work hours as needed
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: OUTFRONT MEDIA LLC DOES NOT ACCEPT AGENCY AND UNSOLICITED RESUMES. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD RESUMES TO OUR OUTFRONT MEDIA EMPLOYEES OR ANY OTHER COMPANY LOCATION.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL APPLICANTS SHALL RECEIVE EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, MARITAL STATUS, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, VETERAN STATUS OR DISABILITY. PLEASE REFER TO THE OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.
Employer's Job# R-001852
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.