The New York Foundling DSP - 633001 in New York, New York
New York, NY, USA
PT 23 Hours. Saturday/Sunday: 8am-3pm, Monday: 2pm-11pm
- Implement program plans for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Supervise individuals in a residential setting as well as during community activities.
- Observe and monitor individuals' progress toward developmental goals and complete daily progress notes.
- Administer medication.
- Assist with daily living skills, like food preparation and some housekeeping.
- Transport individuals to and from medical appointments, family visits and community activities using agency vehicle.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have a clean and valid NY, NJ or PA driver’s license with 4 points or less.
- Prior experience working with adults with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- AMAP, SCIP, First Aid, and CPR certifications preferred.
HS Graduate or Equivalent or better
Licenses & Certifications
Posted: September 13, 2019