Alliant Insurance Services Executive Assistant - Req. 6558 in New York, New York
ALLIANT INSURANCE SERVICES CAREERS
Administrative New York, New York
With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.
Responsible for providing confidential administrative support to executive level personnel. Ensures effective and efficient operation of the executive s office and workflow with internal and external clients. Manages clerical and other support staff as required. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages executive s calendar, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings;
* Deals with complex queries and complaints on the phone, by email or in person, requiring a thorough knowledge of company operations, policies, procedures and personnel;
* Communicates and handles incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the executive;
* Prepares routine presentation materials for the executive; assists on more complex presentations;
* Reviews and summarizes miscellaneous reports and documents; prepares background documents and outgoing mail as necessary;
* Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follows through on issues in a timely manner;
* Arranges travel schedule and reservations for the executive as needed;
* Researches and analyzes routine administrative projects; prepares first draft reports on routine administrative matters;
* Responds independently to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
7+ years of related experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good leadership, problem solving and time management skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Good planning, organizational and prioritization skills
Ability and motivation to work independently
Ability to interface with executives internal and external
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the Submit Resume button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email
Apply Back to Current Openings
Powered by Jobvite
Alliant is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employer's Job# oJFJ8fwZ
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.