L'Oreal USA S/D, Inc. Kiehl's Since 1851 - Director, Finance - NYC in New York, New York
Job Title: Director, Finance (Commercial)
Division: Kiehl's US
Supervisor Title: VP, or SVP, Finance
Location: New York City (435 Hudson St)
The Director, Finance (commercial) is responsible for the analysis of the company's retail and nets sales along with the ability to identify operational and financial opportunities that would contribute a 'best practice' financial structure to support the needs of the assigned business.
* Management and understanding of business's inventory through stock equations
* Participation in sales forecasting and working with demand planning to ensure financial projections are aligned with demand planning.
* Minoration management - strict management of all deductions between gross and net sales including returns, promotional allowances and other minorations.
* Creating a discreet ROI modeling required to support business goals.
* Participation and approval within the LEAP system of deduction approval management.
* Gross margin planning and management
* Reporting and analysis of the wholesale customer(s) P&Ls
* Special projects as required or assigned
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
* Bachelor's degree required, Finance or Accounting preferred
* 3-5 years' finance experience (commercial experience a plus)
* Strong budgeting, forecasting and analysis experience required, with previous P&L experience
* Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong organizational and follow-up skills
* Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
* Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Strong presentation skills
* Ability to sit and use normal office equipment (phone, computer etc) more than 90% of the day.
* Ability to lift up to 20lbs
* Ability to travel 30-40% or when needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationA. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Employer's Job# 58312
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.