Comcast Marketing & Communications Intern in New York, New York
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Looking to launch a marketing and communications career in the media and technology industry? As part of our marketing and communications teams you will get experience and exposure to high level projects that create brand awareness for Comcast's products and services. In your role as an intern, you will have opportunities to develop, influence, and execute strategy within an innovative and dynamic space unlike any other company. Join our team in the areas of:
Xfinity Mobile Marketing
Partnership & Brand Marketing
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United States-based college or university with the Grad year of 2019 or 2020 (Sophomores, & Juniors).
- Major: Marketing, Communications, English, Psychology, International Business, Business Administration Preferred Minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Motivated self-starter, with a willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries.
- Proficient Skills in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work on a team but can work self-directed as well
- Authorized to work in the United States of America.
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer