JPMorgan Chase Military Pathways Analyst Program - Corporate & Investment Bank - Equity Research in New York, New York
The JPMorgan Chase & Co. Military Pathways Analyst Program is a highly selective program that connects top veteran talent to essential roles at JPMC and provides candidates the training, support and exposure they need to grow into future leaders across our most demanding businesses. Military Veterans have a unique set of experiences and leadership abilities that are greatly valued in our organization.
As a member of the Military Pathways Analyst Program, you will receive:
· Induction training and acclimation support in your first month on the job
· 12-months of program support, coaching and career development from our dedicated Pathways team
· Networking opportunities with your Pathways colleagues
· Exposure to senior members of the business
· Professional skills training throughout the year to complement your on-the-job experience
This approach will enable you to create a network and set you up for success as you enter your career at JPMC.
As a Pathways Analyst, you will be placed in a role based on professional experience and business priorities, focused on one of a few areas including: Asset & Wealth Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, and Corporate & Investment Banking.
To ensure continuous development throughout the program, each candidate will receive mentorship, guidance, and support from your individual manager, program manager, veteran sponsor and many other influential business partners across the firm.
In addition to your business role responsibilities, as a Pathways member you will participate in training programs, learning sessions, individual mentoring relationships, and networking events. You will interact with JP Morgan Chase & Co. senior management and partner with a military veteran sponsor who will assist you with the transition from military life into our organization. You can also become a member of our Veteran’s Business Resource Group, an employee group that supports veteran causes. And of course, you will have the strong support network of your fellow military veteran colleagues. The cohort format of Pathways will provide you with a network of peers to share experiences and a sense of community amongst fellow veterans as you contribute to a business area aligned to your skillset.
As an Analyst/Associate in Equity Research, you may help to conduct and facilitate industry analysis and company-specific coverage. This involves core research ranging from dissecting earnings releases and regulatory filings to assessing relevant news events, modelling financial statements and industry dynamics, performing detailed valuation work, writing research notes and sector pieces, and speaking to internal/external clients and management teams about the stocks/sector. You will work with our partners in both sales and trading to provide comprehensive client coverage, including fulfilling client requests for market updates and market intelligence. Research is fast-paced, demanding and intellectually stimulating. We look for candidates who possess strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing/communication skills, as well as modelling, forecasting, and valuation experience.
QUALIFICATIONS – MILITARY PATHWAYS PROGRAM
Interested Candidates must be a United States Military Veteran and meet all requirements
· Enlisted/Junior Officer background and 4+ years of military experience
· BA/BS required
· 0-5 years of separation from military service
· Military leadership experience, typically achieved through 4+ years as a Commissioned or 5+ years as a Non-Commissioned Officer in any branch of service with a demonstrated record of success
· Advanced level of proficiency in Excel
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· A passion for the markets and interest in industry specific coverage
· A CFA, or progress toward a CFA, is a plus
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.